Choose Between Two Options
- $18 for a family pizza meal for dine-in or carryout, valid Sunday–Thursday ($35.04 value)
- $20 for a family pizza meal for dine-in or carryout, valid any day ($35.04 value)
The pizza meal includes:
- One 18” three-topping pizza ($21.49 value)
- Garlic knots ($5.99 value)
- Either four fountain drinks for dine-in or one two-liter soda for carryout (up to $7.56 value)
Selected in 2015 as one of the "15 Restaurants in North Carolina That Will Blow Your Mind," Johnny's Pizza has also been voted the #1 pizzeria in North Carolina by the Triangle Business Journal and WRAL News. Johnny's has become a popular pick in the Triangle for its tasty pies, wings, pastas, and sub sandwiches. Diverse as it may be, the menu always reverts back to the pizzas, of which there are more than 20 options. They range from a meat lover's pie topped with pepperoni, sausage, beef, bacon, and ham to three different types of White Pizza (The Johnny's White with spinach, Roma tomato, fresh Basil, and feta cheese, The NY White, or The Brooklyn White). On the side, garlic knots make the ideal partner to just about any entree. Crafted from homemade dough, these baked treats are great for sharing around the table or loading into a slingshot and launching into a buddy's mouth across the street.