Trained professionals provide thorough carpet steam cleaning services for up to six rooms complete with a hallway
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning.
- Service area: within 30 km. of postal code L6X 2M9
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees.
- Extra fees may apply outside service area.
- Additional fee for high-traffic treatment, sectionals, area rugs, non-dirt stains, stairs, urine treatments, loose back cushions, and dry cleaning.
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
Need To Know
About Johnny Steamer Carpet Cleaner
Johnny Steamer Carpet Cleaner uses a two-step process its customers have come to trust over the company's decade-plus in business. During the first step, technicians spray a professional-grade pre-treatment solution onto the carpet, applying a rotary scrubber to tough stains if necessary. For step two, they use powerful equipment to steam the carpet, removing all traces of dirt and contaminants. As a finishing touch, they can also apply a protective coat of Scotchgard. Every visit ends with a final inspection to ensure the homeowner is satisfied.