Trained professionals provide thorough carpet steam cleaning services for up to six rooms complete with a hallway
What You'll Get
- Steam cleaning.
- Service area: within 30 km. of postal code L6X 2M9
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees.
- Extra fees may apply outside service area.
- Additional fee for high-traffic treatment, sectionals, area rugs, non-dirt stains, stairs, urine treatments, loose back cushions, and dry cleaning.
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 25 km. of postal code L6X 2M9. Appointment required. Extra fees may apply outside service area. Additional fee for high-traffic treatment, sectionals, area rugs, non-dirt stains, stairs, urine treatments, loose back cushions, and dry cleaning. Not valid for apartments. All appointments have a two-hour arrival window. Customers cannot be in the work area. Must have all furniture moved away from the cleaning area. Additional fees for walk in closets. Booking subject to weather. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Johnny Steamer Carpet Cleaner
Johnny Steamer Carpet Cleaner uses a two-step process its customers have come to trust over the company's decade-plus in business. During the first step, technicians spray a professional-grade pre-treatment solution onto the carpet, applying a rotary scrubber to tough stains if necessary. For step two, they use powerful equipment to steam the carpet, removing all traces of dirt and contaminants. As a finishing touch, they can also apply a protective coat of Scotchgard. Every visit ends with a final inspection to ensure the homeowner is satisfied.