Pizza is traditionally circular, as its original octagonal shape caused patrons to simply stare at it and wait for the diner on their right to move. Pave your throat’s thoroughfare with cheese with today’s Groupon to Johnny’s Pizza. This Groupon is valid at the Alpharetta location on Jones Bridge Road. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get lunch for two (up to a $21.78 value), including:
- Your choice of two calzones with up to three specialty toppings each (up to a $17.78 value), or four slices of pizza with up to three specialty toppings each (up to an $18 value), or 1 calzone with up to three specialty toppings and two slices of pizza with up to three specialty toppings each (up to a $17.89 value)
- Two drinks (a $3.78 value)<p>
- For $20, you get a pizza dinner (up to a $49.46 total value), which includes:
- Two large pizzas (up to a $41.90 value)
- Four drinks (up to a $7.56 value)<p>
- For $65, you get a catered spread (up to a $168.45 total value), including:
- Your choice of two large pizzas (up to a $41.90 value) with one large portion of pasta (up to a $55 value), or one large pizza (up to a $20.95 value) with two large portions of pasta (up to a $110 value)
- One large salad (up to a $30 value)
- Two two-liter bottles of Coca Cola (a $7.50 value)
Since 1965, Johnny’s Pizza’s dough hurlers have bedecked New York–style pies with more than 30 toppings before flinging them into fiery ovens, rounding out the menu with pastas, calzones, and salads. Hand pick specialty toppings to let chicken strips and bacon mingle with brassy red onions, or to savor a combo of asiago cheese, artichoke hearts, and spinach. Seasoned ricotta, sauce, mozzarella, and a choice of three specialty toppings weave themselves into a cocoon of pizza dough, transforming into a beautiful calzone.
Johnny’s levels an incapacitating blow at the stress of hosting a party with its catering menu. Party persons leaf through garden, greek, or caesar salads before digging into plates of one or two of Johnny’s five pasta offerings, including baked ziti, lasagna, and spaghetti with sausage or meatballs. Soda steps in to hydrate dry mouths, rinse palates, or inspire conversations about why it’s called pop in the Midwest, coke in the South, and The Devil’s Own Bubble Drink by 15th century Puritans. Groupon customers also receive a buy-one-get-one-free punch card (a $15 value), valid for nine pizzas or entrees worth up to $125 total.
Though Johnny’s Pizza sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
With roots that trace back decades to its first location on the Syracuse University campus, it's not surprising that Johnny's Pizza chooses to continue perfecting their New York-style pies here in Georgia. The chefs' hand-tossed dough can be topped with the fresh ingredients of your choosing or made into one of 16 specialty pizzas, including the steak and cheese with onions, mushrooms, and green peppers. Pizza dough also doubles as the shell for calzones and stromboli, while 10.5-inch personal pizzas come in a gluten-free version. Oven-baked subs are layered with meatballs or Italian sausage and pasta dinners feature home-cooked classics such as lasagna and chicken parmigiana, but without the smoke-filled kitchen that comes with so many home-cooked meals.
11875 Jones Bridge Rd.
Alpharetta, Georgia 30005