Cooks hand-toss dough before topping it with house-made sauce and gooey mozzarella, as well as prepare home-style pastas and sandwiches
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal and add it to your Groupon+ deals
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get $6 cash back on your first purchase of $14 or more! Receive 10% cash back up to $6 on all other transactions.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
- Cash back is calculated on total bill before tip
- Deal valid for $6 cash back only on first purchase over $14 (excluding tip) and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Maximum cash back per transaction is $6
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Johnny's Pizzeria
"Where can you find the best pizza in Brooklyn?" That's a dangerous question to ask, as it could potentially incite a heated debate or West Side Story-style turf war. Lob the contentious topic into any group, however, and you're guaranteed to hear at least a few shouts of "Johnny's Pizzeria!" This cozy, brick-lined eatery opened its doors in 1968, and has since become a neighborhood institution, keeping local plates strewn with melted cheese and garlicky sauce for generations.
Though cooks happily whip up hero sandwiches and home-style pastas, they're truly in their element when they're hand tossing dough, simmering and tasting sauce, and nestling fresh toppings into heaps of mozzarella. Once they're baked, pies fill up the glass case, beckoning prospective munchers not only with their mouthwatering scents, but with their picture-perfect appearances—think yeasty dough, golden cheese, scarlet swaths of sauce. This is classic New York pizza, baked perfectly and sold in a fast-paced, no-nonsense atmosphere. But don't take our word for it—Johnny's lets every slice speak for itself.