Everyone should have access to healthy, nutritious food, even babies, who feed mostly on sunlight. Baby your body with this Groupon.
$39 for One-Year Membership ($50 Value) and One Box of Assorted Produce ($34 Value; $84 Total Value)
- Weekly or every-other-week delivery of seasonal organic vegetables, fruits, and herbs
- Invitations to member events, farm workshops and open houses, gardening and cooking classes, and potlucks
- Recipe-filled weekly newsletter with local happenings
- Reduced pricing on bulk-item purchases
- Access to online recipe database, cooking and storage tips, and member forums<p>
Each box contains a variety of 10 to 12 seasonal, organically grown vegetables, fruits, and herbs such as heirloom tomatoes, oranges, watermelons, and kale. Click here for produce pickup locations and times.<p>
Johnson's Backyard Garden
Johnson's Backyard Garden puts customers in a direct partnership with East Austin farmers by sharing in their harvest of more than 60 types of homegrown, certified-organic veggies, fruits, and herbs. Cultivated from the 200 fertile acres of river-bottom soils along the Colorado River, the farm's fresh produce populates local restaurants, farmers' markets, and the doorsteps of its members who can pre-order crates of seasonal edibles. Members also get access to the Veg Guide and its storage and cooking tips for each included item, like a care manual that children never come with.