What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $23 for a stand up paddle board rental for two hours for one person at local lakes and rivers ($50 value)
- $27 for a stand up paddle board rental for three hours for one person at local lakes and rivers ($60 value)
Jolly Roger SUP is open 7 days a week. Lessons are included if necessary. Most paddles can be guided or self-paced.
Valid redemption locations
- 2-hour rentals:
- King William Paddle Trail on The San Antonio River
- Live Oak Park
- Woodlawn Lake
- Lake Elmendorf Park
- 3-hour rentals:
- Guadalupe River to Comal River
- Guadalupe River to Lake Dunlap
- Rebecca’s Creek
- Lake Placid
- Lake McQueeney
- Saspamco Trail
- Canyon Lake
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for select locations. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jolly Roger SUP
What do you get when you combine surfing with the gymnastic balance beam and open water? Stand up paddleboarding. Jolly Roger SUP rents the specialty boards, which, when coupled with paddles, help practitioners balance atop water while getting a total-body workout in the picturesque setting of local rivers and lakes.