- $50 for a facial, haircut, and brow wax at Jon Oulman Salon
- Using organic Eminence products, relax with an hour-long facial
- Facials from Shelby Lynn include a cleanse, exfoliation, two treatment masks, and an eye or lip treatment, as well as a hand and arm massage and foot and leg massage ($70)
- Hair is washed and conditioned with Phyto hair care products and is professionally cut and styled by Mandy Pobul ($35)
- Finish out refined or new look with an anti-microbial gentle brow wax and shaping ($15)
Jon Oulman salon has been featured and mentioned in several Minneapolis-area magazines; Yelpers give the Jon Oulman Salon an average of four stars: > * She has it all in there, facials, manicures, pedicures. I could spend all day in there just having her treat me like a queen!( which she totally does!) – erin f. > * I must say that my experience at Jon Oulman was a refreshing alternative that opened my mind to why one should spend their hard-earned money at salons. – Angelina r.
When they're crafting new looks for men and women, the free-spirited stylists at 331 Salon blend a sense of current fashion trends with their own creativity. They trim split ends, re-sculpt outmoded styles or enliven locks with highlights and color that push toward the experimental while sticking to the look the client wants. The salon's wooden walls overhear more than snipping shears or the deafening sound of hair clippings thumping onto the floor—the team also takes care of unwanted stubble with professional waxing services.
331 13th Ave. NE
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55413Get Directions