All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed March 26, 2017
· Reviewed December 15, 2016
· Reviewed December 13, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of pub food for two or more
- $24 for $40 worth of pub food for four or more
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for dine-in. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jon's Bar and Grille
Russian vodka, spiced rum, and other spirits line the wood-paneled walls of Jon's Bar and Grille. The bottles sit within arm's reach of the bar, where the staff pours specialty cocktails and craft beers from both national and local breweries. To complement the wide selection of libations, the neighborhood tavern serves a menu of casual American eats.
- Jon's signature cheesesteak: No Philadelphia eatery is complete without a cheesesteak. This one fills a garlic hoagie roll with provolone, sautéed red onions, jalapeños, and roasted red peppers.
- Mesquite burger: All of Jon's burgers are made with 100% certified Angus beef, including this one, which is piled high with cheddar cheese, applewood bacon, and avocado slices with a side of mesquite mayo.