Like a locked steamer trunk in an attic, barbecue recipes are better when they contain a closely guarded family secret. Finally taste the truth with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $12.50 for $25 worth of barbecue and drinks for two
- $24.50 for $50 worth of barbecue and drinks for four
The menu includes 8-ounce sides of baked beans ($2.75) and collard greens ($3) in addition to entrees such as the beef-brisket sandwich ($9.50) and pork-rib dinner ($13.50).
- $129 for a barbecue catering package that serves up to 20 (a $250 value)
- 10 pounds of chop pork
- Small pan of barbecue baked beans
- Small pan of southern coleslaw
- Small pan of sweet cornbread
- 20 buns
- Plates, napkins, and utensils
- Choice of hot, medium, or mild level of spiciness
Please place all catering orders at least 3 days in advance.
A barbecue place is only as successful as its saucy foodstuffs, and the hot and mild meats at Jones Barbeque have been winning affections for more than 20 years. With signature ribs and smoked brisket featured on Food Network's BBQ with Bobby Flay, Jones was voted Best BBQ for five years in row (2004–2008) by readers of Seattle Weekly. Beside bountiful rolls of paper towels, tables populate with chopped pork, brisket, and hot links in sandwiches and on platters with collard greens and mac 'n' cheese. After wrestling down sharable meat combination platters, patrons can snatch bottles of Jones' barbecue sauce to slip into holiday stockings filled with coal and other grilling essentials.