Professional esthetician provides a variety of advanced skincare treatments, including non-surgical facelifts
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Benefits of non-surgical facelifts: these safe and effective microcurrent treatments help lift, tighten, and revitalize the skin, as well as diminish acne and rosacea breakouts
- Benefits of the Hydration Facial: hydrating, soothing, pH-balancing, and healing properties; good for all skin types, including health-challenged ones
- Products used: Image Skincare, Hale & Hush
- Amenities: the studio takes part in the oncology esthetics program through Looking & Feeling Fab
- Monday: 2 p.m.–8 p.m.
- Tuesday–Wednesday: 10 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Every other weekend (Saturday and Sunday) 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Learn More About Facials
We answer how much should it cost and how long it should take. Plus: what are they gonna do to your face?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 months. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. May not be repurchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jordyn Warren Esthetics
Jordyn Warren, founder of Jordyn Warren Esthetics, is passionate about helping her clients feel their best. That's why she offers a variety of services aimed at improving skin tone and texture. With a host of skincare treatments to choose from, such as microdermabrasion, non-surgical face lifts, chemical peels, and even Oncolology Esthetics, which helps soothe radiation burns and severe dryness caused by chemotherapy, Jordyn Warren Esthetics is up to the task.