Trained technicians treat clients with microdermabrasion to help keep skin a smooth and radiant.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Microdermabrasion treatment
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Joules Medspa and Laser Center
Providing superior customer service, state of the art technology, and affordable pricing. These are just a few of the things that Joules Medspa and Laser Center's owner Grace Miller prides herself and her clinic on. At the center, she teams with Dr. Annika Crosby to alleviate the cosmetic concerns of both their male and female clients. The medspa includes services like laser hair-removal treatments, skincare, injectables, and body-slimming treatments. Dr Crosby overseas the day-to-day care, while owner Grace is onsite daily to ensure that clients are given the best care possible.