Experienced therapist uses alternative healing techniques that aim to open energy blockages, reduce chronic pain, and deeply relax clients
About This Deal
- Acupuncture: Potential benefits of acupuncture include pain relief (especially neck and back pain), migraine and headache reduction, and lower anxiety.
- Acupuncture FAQ
- Cupping: During the session, the therapist applies heated cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The heated vapors and light suction are intended to relieve stress, open energy channels, and detoxify the body.
- Hypnotherapy: A hypnotist guides clients to a heightened state of awareness and uses deeply relaxing techniques to unlock the subconscious, working to help clients overcome undesirable behaviors and affect lasting change.
- Floatation tank session:
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and Epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress. * Tank features: music, LED light
- Amenities: towels, neck support pillows, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, earplugs, and hairdryer
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about flotation tanks.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About Journey Within Wellness Center
Journey Within Wellness Center aims to promote relaxation and overall health by taking on a holistic approach to healing through the advanced practice of float therapy. The clinic provides treatments for all clients needs, whether it is rejuvenation or full term pregnancy-related back pain, Journey Within Wellness float therapy is available to everyone.
The facility targets individual's unique pain and discomfort areas using natural elements, such as epsom salt and water, in the comfort of spacious, private rooms. Although the spa specializes in float therapy, the space offers many forms of relaxation therapies include massages, acupuncture, sound therapy, and yoga.