What You'll Get
- $6 for $10 worth of eyebrow threading in West Sacramento
During this centuries-old procedure, long practiced in Asia and the Middle East, a practitioner uses a loop of fine cotton thread to lasso the base of individual hairs, pulling them from their roots with a quick tug of the hands. Since the method allows for greater precision than other hair-removal approaches, it is favored for shaping eyebrows. The thread barely touches the skin, making it a gentle alternative to waxing for those with sensitive skin or rosacea.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with JS Threading
Fast Facts About JS Threading
- What it Does: Contributes to the world’s before-and-after photos through henna tattoos and threading for the eyebrows and face
- When to Go: Any day of the week until closing time at 8 p.m.
- The Vibe: Solid pink walls and clean white couches and chairs
- The Extras: JS Threading also sells Indian costume jewelry
A Chat with JS Threading
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Eyebrows and full face threading with exceptional customer service.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? To offer quality services to everybody.
What do you love most about your job? Working with people.