Athletes will have an opportunity to receive focused, intense, position-specific technique training
What You'll Get
- The Clinic is designed to give each student athlete an opportunity to receive concentrated work in the position they play. The experience will aid each participant in developing the ability to perform at the peak of their potential.
- Good for ages: 7–18
- Clinic schedule: 9 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Fort Worth, TX: June 17, 2020
- St. Paul, MN: June 27, 2020
- Tacoma, WA: June 29, 2020
- Fairfax, VA: July 17, 2020
- Lowell, MA: July 8, 2020
- Madison, NJ: July 14, 2020
- Lunch included
- Must choose position:
QB - Quarterback
- DB – Defensive Back
- RB – Running Back
- WR/TE – Wide Receiver / Tight End
- OL/DL – Offensive Line / Defensive Line
- LB - Linebacker
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sports International Football Camps
Sports International Football Camps were founded already in 1983, and since then they have graduated over 107,000 athletes, many currently playing at the college level. Athletes learn from a highly trained staff of veteran college and high school coaches selected for their ability to coach and teach the game of football. At the programs, participants receive up to 6 hours of instruction each day and they are divided into their suitable age groups to ensure they receive the proper training. The company's philosophy is to "let them have fun" while learning a lot of football. However, players are taught more than just playing: they are taught about teamwork, consideration of others, self-discipline, and how to attain their potential in sports and in life.