Choose Between Four Options
- C$33 for a lunch or afternoon BBQ cruise (C$54.95 value)
- C$39 for a dinner party cruise (C$72.95 value)
- C$35 for a Christmas lunch cruise (C$69 value)
- C$49 for a Christmas dinner cruise (C$79.95 value)
- Click here to view the cruise schedule
Lovingly recreated to emulate the riverboats that paddled along Lake Ontario in years past, Jubilee Queen's eponymous ship first wet its hull in 1986. More than two decades' worth of rays have since bathed the sweeping sun deck, which sits above a dining room lined with linen-covered tables. In the galley, the Queen's chefs whip up dishes suitable for any event, from full-course meals to buffets peppered with international cuisine, all of which are prepared fresh in a fully equipped kitchen onboard. In the cabin, a fully stocked bar keep guests' sea legs limber as they dance to the tunes of a live DJ amid views of the Toronto skyline and the distant shadow of the lighthouse haunted by the spirits of burnt-out bulbs.