A region’s cuisine narrates its rich cultural history, from the Italian clams popularized by The Birth of Venus to Salvador Dali’s rendition of The Persistence of Memory painted with a handful of mashed plantains. Ingest flavorful history with today’s Groupon to Judy’s Spanish Restaurant. Choose between the following options:
- For $22, you get a Spanish meal for two (up to a $65.90 value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $8 value)
Two entrees (up to a $28.95 value each)<p>
- For $42, you get a Spanish meal for four (Up to a $131.80 value), which includes:
- Two appetizers (up to an $8 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $28.95 value each)<p>
For more than 30 years, Judy’s Spanish Restaurant has infused a flavorful menu with rich Spanish and Latin American influences. Fried-plantain appetizers introduce palates to the banana’s sweeter cousin, whereas chicharrón—fried pork skins—introduces palates to the potato skin’s crunchier brother-in-law. Mofongo-style entrees blanket gravy-flanked peaks of mashed plantains with a choice of chicken breast, octopus, or a compilation of seafood.
1505 Lexington Ave.
Manhattan, New York 10029