$25 for $60 Worth of Designer Undergarments at Jule Lingerie & Loungewear


Value Discount You Save
$60 58% $35
Give as a Gift
Limited quantity available
Over 750 bought

In a Nutshell

The Fine Print

Promotional value expires Apr 2, 2011. Amount paid never expires. May purchase multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per purchase. 1 per day. Only valid at Ladue location. Not valid for online purchases. Not valid towards special orders or consignment merchandise. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

When lingerie was invented in 1994, it was customarily cut from heavy burlap and worn as protection by women laboring in thorny eggplant orchards. Give your under-duds a stylish update with today's deal: for $25, you get $60 worth of designer undergarments at Jule Lingerie & Loungewear, a boutique in the Ladue neighborhood.

The atmosphere at Jule is that of a private boutique, from the white-trimmed exterior windows to the cozy, unmentionables-stuffed interior. The shop carries designer lingerie from Cosabella, Eberjey, Hanky Panky, Aubade, Huit, Le Mystere, and many more. Soft pajamas and loungewear stand alongside saucy, lace-trimmed slips, a selection suited to stuff every niche of the proverbial boudoir. Try on a seamless contour bra from Wacoal ($54) for a ridge-free dress experience or pick up a sporty bralette from Sassybax ($58) for everyday wear. Panties, thongs, and hot pants range in price from $14 to $46 and take every form from cotton basics to hot-pink, lace-trimmed boy shorts ready for public roller-derby exposure. A variety of Spanx shapewear ($38 to $44) is available for keeping an unflattering bridesmaid dress in check. If you're more in the mood for a little summer lounging and Dustin Hoffman-seducing, you can simply slip into a silk-knit chemise from Mary Green ($44). And if you buy 10 of the popular Hanky Panky low-rise panties ($18), you'll get one free.

Jule's friendly, knowledgeable staff is well aware of the fact that 75% of women are wearing the wrong-sized bra—and will give you a custom fitting to put you firmly in the other 25%. Their expertise has helped many a lady find an over-the-shoulder boulder holder that doesn't dig into her shoulder blades, stretch over the course of the day, or come to life at night and smother its slumbering owner.

Spring cleaning isn't just for dusty attics and ravaged gardens; it's also an excellent opportunity to give your underwear drawer a seasonal shift. Jule has been serving St. Louis since 2003, and whatever your skivvies predilections, you're sure to find a quality item that suits your undermine with today's Groupon.


Jule Lingerie was nominated for Best Lingerie 2010 by CityVoter and featured on KMOV's Great Day St. Louis. The Riverfront Times awarded it Best Lingerie 2008, and the St. Louis Post-Dispatch recommends it:

  • Jule’s owner Jenny Hannis started the intimates boutique to fulfill a niche. She has introduced flirty, fun, romantic, and cozy styles and continues to push the envelope. Her top lines include Cosabella, Hanky Panky, Eberjey, Spanx and she has announced that she will be including a selection from the esteemed celebrity-favored La Perla line. – Debra Bass, St. Louis Post-Dispatch
  • You gotta get that sexy ass of yours over to Jule right now and pick up, at minimum, one Le Mystère bra and two pairs of Eberjey panties. Sure, it's more than you'd pay for something off the sale rack at Target, but that's not the point. This is an investment — 'cause if there's one thing a real woman knows, it's that when sexiness and comfort are together at last, you gotta get while the gettin's good. – Riverfront Times

Jule Lingerie & Loungewear

At Jule Lingerie & Loungewear, bras range in size from 28A to 42GG, and span the style spectrum, from supportive and comfortable to sheer and lacy. To help newcomers sift through the vast selection, experts offer complimentary fittings. Their helpful service and ample selection earned Jule a slew of accolades, including Best Local Lingerie of 2012, according to the Ladue News.

In keeping with their mission to provide feminine silhouettes with a comfortable fit, the shop’s lingerie experts also stock Spanx shapewear and basics including loungewear by PJ Salvage. Additionally, the store carries nursing bras and maternity pajamas.

Customer Reviews

Personnel who work here are very helpful at proper fitting, etc.
D S. · November 21, 2012
The owner is delightful and is very sweet about using the groupon. She is also very helpful in fitting you.
Jennifer A. · November 6, 2012
wonderful service--- staff very helpful---I will return!
Nancy M. · October 31, 2012

By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.