All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed May 6, 2012
Reviewed March 28, 2012
Reviewed March 24, 2012
What You'll Get
As chicken, green tomatoes, and battered tax returns have proven, fried preparations make for the most palatable experiences. Woo your appetite with today’s Groupon to Julep Restaurant. Choose from the following options:
- For $15, you get $30 worth of take-out fare, valid Friday at 4 p.m. to Sunday at 4 p.m.
- For $25, you get a Touchdown Take-Out dinner package for a family of four (a $54.10 total value). Dinner includes:
- Your choice of two sides: mac 'n' cheese, butter beans, strawberry salad, or mashed potatoes (a $23.60 value)
- Honey-rosemary-glazed fried-chicken tenders for two adults and two children (a $22.50 value)
- Four dinner rolls (a $2 value)
- Cookies and brownies for four (a $6 value)
- For $35, you get dinner for two (up to a $69.85 total value). Dinner includes your choice of:
- One appetizer (up to an $11.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $23.95 value each)
- One dessert (an $8 value)
Julep Restaurant regularly replaces empty mouths with smile-shaped hiding places for its crisp, honey-rosemary-glazed fried chicken tenders and other elevated country favorites, earning it the vote for “Best Fried Chicken” by Mississippi Magazine and title of one of the top ten places in the nation for fried chicken from USA Today. Dining duos can mix and match menu items to handcraft a delectable meal that might begin with a towering stack of fried green tomatoes layered with crab meat and Ryal’s goat cheese. Dinner plates serve as solid spotlights, highlighting entrees of award-winning fried chicken flanked by mashed red potatoes, or a creamy whirlpool of jumbo shrimp-studded grits swirled with gouda cheese, roasted corn, and sweet peppers. Eight manifestations of cake distract the arms of over-friendly octopi, while a single slice draws a sweet curtain on dinner finales.
Whereas take-out meals can be tailored to suit a variety of needs, the Touchdown Take-out dinner package suits a family of four and can be upgraded to accommodate a larger group for an additional fee. Those choosing the option to dine in will enjoy Julep's refined surroundings of dark wood furniture, exposed brick walls, and modern pieces of artwork that add subtle pops of color and ongoing commentary on dinner topics.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 12, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person for Take-Out Fare or Dinner for 2 option. Limit 3 per person for Touchdown Take-Out Dinner Package option. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for drinks or alcohol. Dine-in only. Not valid during Thanksgiving or Christmas week. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.