Choose from Three Options
- $29 for dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday ($58 value)
- $35 for dinner for two, valid Friday–Saturday ($58 value)
- $58 for dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday ($116 value)
Each diner gets the following:
- One salad (up to $7 value)
- One entree (up to $22 value)
By the time visitors place their orders at Julianna's Schoolhouse, they've worked up a fine appetite driving through miles of fresh air to get to the tucked-away bistro. Built before the Civil War, the pink clapboard building is still nestled in a quiet, rural region untouched by the hustle, bustle, and liquefied astronaut food of contemporary life. Inside, however, chefs concoct bistro dishes with a modern twist.
Their eclectic menu spotlights fresh produce, seafood, and herbs and high-quality cuts of steak and chicken, all transformed through classic French-, Italian-, Latin American–, and southern-style preparations. When they're not busy forging homemade chorizo and flatbread, chefs turn their DIY ethic toward desserts, such as a rotating selection of freshly churned ice cream.