Choose from Three Options
- $30 for a bistro meal for two, valid Sunday-Thursday (up to a $60 value)
- $36 for a bistro meal for two, valid any day (up to a $60 value)
- $59 for a bistro meal for four, valid Sunday-Thursday (up to a $120 value)
Each person receives:
- One salad or appetizer (up to an $8 value)
- One entree (up to a $22 value)
- See the full menu
By the time visitors place their orders at Julianna's Schoolhouse, they've worked up a fine appetite driving through miles of fresh air to get to the tucked-away bistro. Built before the Civil War, the pink clapboard building is still nestled in a quiet, rural region untouched by the hustle, bustle, and liquefied astronaut food of contemporary life. Inside, however, chefs concoct bistro dishes with a modern twist.
Their eclectic menu spotlights fresh produce, seafood, and herbs and high-quality cuts of steak and chicken, all transformed through classic French-, Italian-, Latin American–, and southern-style preparations. When they're not busy forging homemade chorizo and flatbread, chefs turn their DIY ethic toward desserts, such as a rotating selection of freshly churned ice cream.