Music training boosts brain function, which in children leads to increased test scores and less chance of an audit when they do the family’s taxes. Upgrade your mini accountant with today’s Groupon to Juliet Music Center in Forest Hills. Choose from the following options:
- For $49, you get 4 half-hour private music lessons, recommended for younger students (a $156 value).
- For $75, you get 4 one-hour private music lessons (a $252 value).
- For $135, you get 8 one-hour private music lessons (a $480 value).
- For $165, you get 12 one-hour private music lessons (a $684 value).
- For $75, you get a child-sized Yamaha classical guitar (up to a $150 value) or $150 worth of musical instruments and accessories.
Private lesson options include piano, guitar, violin, drums, bass, and clarinet.
With three decades of experience at the Manhattan School of Music, Juliet Music Center’s music director Ubaldo Diaz-Acosta leads a talented staff in cultivating musicianship and dexterity in students of all abilities aged 5 years and older. Other graduates from institutions including The Juilliard School deploy fun, encouraging tutoring techniques to tune student’s ears to their inner Mahler. Melody scholars absorb music theory and sight-reading alongside ear training, manual technique, and how to play with your teeth sans chipping. Private lessons convene weekly, and students can showcase their skills in recitals that take place two to three times a year.
Yamaha classical guitar models CS40, CGS102, and CGS103A sport slightly smaller frames for their nylon strings, allowing pint-sized players to start a life scored with Guitar Hero victories. Accessories such as Griffin Technology’s PowerMate volume-control knob ($39.95) attaches via USB to computers and is programmable so music editors may scrub through songs on digital workstations and sequencers.
96-9 69th Avenue
New York, NY 11375