An indoor aerial adventure and trampoline park welcomes children and grownups alike to have fun on custom-built attractions
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two Hour Adventure Park Admission for Two
- Two Hour Adventure Park Admission for Four
- VIP Booth Family Package for Four
90-minute family package includes:
- 60 minutes of play time for Four (following the play time, customers can spend a maximum of 30 minutes in their reserved booth)
- Customers have access to their reserved booth for the entire 90 minutes (60 minutes of play time plus 30 minutes of eating time)
- One extra-large cheese pizza
- One pitcher of soda (no refills)
Click here for attraction hours and availability.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required for family package option. Must sign new waiver. Grip Socks are required to participate. Not valid with BattleZone & H2O attractions; must pay an additional cost to participate in those attractions. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jump Around Now
Social conventions dictate that lawyers shouldn't hop around on trampolines and doctors shouldn't play in foam pits, but Jump Around Now is a place where adults can bend the rules a bit. The 35,000-square-foot indoor park welcomes children and grownups alike to let loose on custom-built equipment that practically begs to be played on. For instance, there's a 12,000-square-foot trampoline area that features not only an entire bouncy floor, but also an angled trampoline wall to use as a springboard. Visitors seeking other ways to get vertical can strap into a harness for the Skywalk, which circles the park from above and features challenging elements such as rope steps, tight ropes, and dive-bombing airplanes. Of course, if you just want to let the kids roam around and have all the fun, there's a relaxing on-site café where you can sip a latte and surf the web.