USPA–licensed instructors jump with customers from Cessna airplane after one-hour ground training
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Tandem sky dives let novices and experts alike leap from the sky after only an hour of ground training.
- As you fly into position, you get harnessed to an experienced instructor.
- He coaches you through the jump, lets you immerse yourself in the experience during free fall, and guides you to a gentle landing on the pliable belly of a beached whale.
- Wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing and tennis shoes for the experience, which takes about three hours.
- Weight restrictions: 230lb. max weight
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May use multiple per visit. Registration required. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Must be 18 or older. 230 lbs. max weight. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jump Florida Skydiving
Though skydiving is often billed as a once-in-a-lifetime experience, for the staff at Jump Florida Skydiving, it's a job. As they climb above the scenic landscape of Lake Country in a turbine aircraft, they stay calm as excitement radiates off customers—as young as 18 and as old as 79—about to make their first leap. At the ideal altitude, the plane levels off, and jumpers get into position. The sky is amazingly clear around the plane, which takes off from a private airport, so there are no commercial jets or flocks of migrating geese obstructing the airspace. Tandem or solo divers step to the edge, take a deep breath, and experience the thrill of accelerating at 9.81 meters per second per second.
While participants revel in their adrenaline-fueled thrills, the staff keeps them safe by adhering to the strict standards of the United States Parachute Association. These protocols enforce rigorous regulations, safety guidelines, and eminently cool member handshakes. On the ground, the team prioritizes hospitality, offering guest rooms, a restaurant, spectator fields, and a nerve-diffusing bar.