All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 15, 2016
Reviewed January 11, 2016
Reviewed December 30, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $11 for two hours of jump time, valid Monday–Thursday ($20 value)
- $14 for two hours of jump time, valid Friday–Sunday ($24 value)
- $99 for one hour of private court time for up to 30 people, valid Monday–Thursday ($175 value)
- $175 for a two-hour birthday party for 12 people, valid Monday–Thursday ($225 value)
- $225 for a two-hour birthday party for 12 people, valid Friday–Sunday ($275 value)
Birthday-party guests get two hours to enjoy the entire facility. Parties also include the following:
- Private table
- One slice of pizza and one bottled water per guest
- A My Sky High Birthday Pass (a punch card for five jump hours) for the birthday child
- A party host who facilitates setup and cleanup
- Napkins, plates, and forks
- Downloadable invitations
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 4 per visit. 17 and younger requires parent's signature. Must sign waiver. Reservation required for private court and birthday party options. Not valid 9/7/2015, 11/26/2015, 12/24/2015–12/26/2015,12/31/2015, 1/18/2016, 3/27/2016, 5/30/2016, 7/4/2016. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Entire voucher must be used in a single visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sky High Sports
Blanketed in wall-to-wall trampolines, Sky High Sports delights barefoot fun-seekers with springy terrain and an exclusive court for jumpers 6 and younger. Guests can hone front flips, back flips, and belly flops during intense free-bounce sessions. Pintsize aerialist posses can safely practice their synchronized Salchows on 360 degrees of trampoline walls while court supervisors watch from the sidelines and award hard-earned praise with oversize scorecards. Dunk hoops and a rope swing are also available.
Sky High also offers AIRobics fitness classes and monthly dodge-ball tournaments to help jumpers explore the outermost stratospheres of trampoline possibilities.