All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $11 for two hours of jump time, valid Monday–Thursday ($20 value)
- $14 for two hours of jump time, valid Friday–Sunday ($24 value)
- $175 for a two-hour birthday party for 10 people, valid Monday–Thursday ($225 value)
- $225 for a two-hour birthday party for 10 people, valid Friday–Sunday ($275 value)
Birthday-party guests get two hours to enjoy the entire facility. Parties also include the following:
- Private table
- Two large pizzas to share and one bottled water per guest
- A My Sky High Birthday Pass (a punch card for five jump hours) for the birthday child
- A party host who facilitates setup and cleanup
- Napkins, plates, and forks
- Downloadable invitations
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 4 per visit. 17 and younger requires parent's signature. Must sign waiver. 2. Reservation required for private court and birthday party options. Not valid 9/7/2015, 11/26/2015, 12/24/2015–12/26/2015,12/31/2015, 1/18/2016, 3/27/2016, 5/30/2016, 7/4/2016. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Entire voucher must be used in a single visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sky High Sports
Blanketed in wall-to-wall trampolines, Sky High Sports delights barefoot fun-seekers with springy terrain and an exclusive court for jumpers 6 and younger. Guests can hone front flips, back flips, and belly flops during intense free-bounce sessions. Each trampoline comes equipped with a specially designed spring-loaded frame and thick, 2-inch safety pads that grant patrons a landing cushier than a corner office at a marshmallow factory. Pintsize aerialist posses can safely practice their synchronized Salchows on 360 degrees of trampoline walls while court supervisors watch from the sidelines and award hard-earned praise with oversize scorecards.
Sky High also offers AIRobics fitness classes and monthly dodge-ball tournaments to help jumpers explore the outermost stratospheres of trampoline possibilities.