All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two 60-Minute Jump Passes Valid Monday-Thursday
- Two-60 Minute Jump Passes for All Ages Valid Any Day
- Four 60-Minute Jump Passes for All Ages Valid Monday-Thursday
- Four-60 Minute Jump Passes for All Ages Valid Any Day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver; under 18 must have parent or legal guardian sign waiver. For jump passes: walk-in customers only; subject to availability. Grip Socks required; available for purchase for $3 per pair. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Passes may be used by the same person or shared. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jump Park Trampoline
At Jump Park Trampoline, the only thing that won't have any fun is gravity. Whether you're bouncing on giant trampolines or having a drink at the onsite bar, visitors of all ages can find something to do among the full array of activities:
- Jump Around: The massive indoor trampoline park lets kids, teens, and adults flip and fly—or come in for a soft landing in a giant foam pit.
- Play Gravity-Defying Sports: Trampolines make for even better action at the dunk-friendly basketball hoops or deke-heavy dodgeball court.
- Clamber Through Obstacles: The Ninja Course challenges older visitors to navigate a variety of foam obstacles, while a jungle-themed indoor playground lets kids 12 and under safely climb, crawl, and slide.
- Bounce Away to the Bar: Visitors can grab a quick snack at the lower-level cafe or settle in for dinner and drinks at a restaurant overlooking the entire facility.