Inclement weather forces children to play in their homes, which is literally the last place their parents want them. Make everyone happy with this Groupon.
Trampolines have multiple recreational uses beyond their practical applications for making the neighbor kids jealous or saving basketball mascots from burning buildings. Spring into the future of pastime technology with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $11 for two hours of jump time for one person Monday–Thursday (up to $20 value)
- $14 for two hours of jump time for one person Friday–Sunday ($24 value)
- $12 for two hours of full-facility access Monday–Thursday (up to $24 value)
- $16 for two hours of full-facility access Friday–Sunday ($28 value)
- $85 for one hour of private jump time for up to 24 people ($150 value)
Kids careen around a play place covered wall-to-wall with trampolines. Between flips and tumbles, teams of kids and adults can duke it out on trampoline dodge-ball courts, which host monthly tournaments.
Sky High Sports
Blanketed in wall-to-wall trampolines, Sky High Sports delights barefoot fun-seekers with springy terrain and an exclusive court for jumpers 8 and younger. Guests can grab hold of a rope swing and fling themselves over a foam pit stuffed with blocks of spongy, body-molding material, or try some trampoline-assisted dunks on one of the basketball hoops. Pintsize aerialist posses can safely practice their synchronized Salchows on 360 degrees of trampoline walls while court supervisors watch from the sidelines and award hard-earned praise with oversize scorecards.
Sky High Sports also offers AIRobics fitness classes and monthly dodge-ball tournaments to help jumpers explore the outermost stratospheres of trampoline possibilities.