All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 29, 2014
Reviewed January 18, 2014
Reviewed January 10, 2014
What You'll Get
Even though every child dreams of flying high in the sky, scientists still haven’t figured out how to make an F-16 small enough. Fulfill a lofty fantasy with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$18 for four open-play passes (up to a $36 value)<p>
$145 for a two-hour Classic!Party for up to 20 kids, valid Saturday or Sunday (up to a $290 value)
$125 for a two-hour Classic!Party for up to 20 kids, valid Monday–Friday (up to a $250 value)
- 75 minutes in the play area; 45 minutes in a private party room
- The birthday boy or girl receives a birthday sticker, inflatable birthday crown, open-play pass, and a chance to spin the prize wheel for prizes
- The birthday boy or girl sits on an 8-foot inflatable throne
- Free color invitations or use of the ezInvite party-management system
- Each child receives one slice of cheese pizza and a drink (fruit punch or lemonade)
- Paper plates, cups, napkins, utensils, cake cutter, lighter, and candles
- Three helium-filled balloon centerpieces
- A Party Pro to assist with setup and cleanup<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 2-12 years old. Socks are required for all children. Open-play passes may be used over multiple visits. Reservations required for parties. Not valid toward hosting walk-in birthday parties. No outside cakes or cupcakes are allowed during open play sessions. Credit card required at booking. 14 day cancellation notice required or $100 fee will apply. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Jump!Zone throws open its doors to the kids of the world, inviting them to frolic on a safe, bouncy play area comprising six themed inflatables. Little ones revel in the shadow of an air-filled Spongebob Squarepants, who watches out for invading car dealership gorillas. After practicing for their sweet 16 on the Scooby Do Mystery Machine, kids can explore the depths of the Atlantis attraction. Foosball, air-hockey tables, and a full arcade also occupy young bodies between leaps and bounds in the bounce castle. The Battle Zone Combat Play arena is a glow-in-the-dark space houses Bazooka Ball, which uses paintball markers that shoot 2 inch foam balls at opponents. During arena play sessions, parents take advantage of free WiFi in the café area, which also slings toothsome snacks to zap appetites accrued from hours of play.