What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $45 for an online Financial Accounting course for college credit with proctored exam ($149 value)
- $45 for an online Microeconomics course for college credit with proctored exam ($149 value)
- $45 for an online Macroeconomics course for college credit with proctored exam ($149 value)
- $45 for an online Organizational Behavior course for college credit with proctored exam ($149 value)
Students learn through educational videos, lecture notes in e-book form, interactive quizzes, and practice tests. JumpCourse coaches monitor and encourage their progress. The self-paced courses culminate in a final online exam, which requires a webcam.
Each course has been evaluated and recommended for college credit by American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service, meaning those who complete the class and the exam may have the opportunity to earn credit at more than 2,000 US colleges and universities.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid online only. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
JumpCourse lets students earn college credit by taking online courses at significantly lower prices than traditional university courses. Most of the courses have been evaluated by American Council on Education's College Credit Recommendation Service, and students who take them and pass the final exam can earn college credit at more than 2,000 institutions. JumpCourse also has courses that prepare students for the CLEP (College Level Examination Program) and DSST standardized tests, which are similar to AP tests administered by high schools and by preschools for the gifted. The CLEP and DSST courses also earn students college credit.
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Sociology
- Introduction to American Government
- Principles of Marketing
- Introduction to Statistics
- College Algebra
- Introduction to Business Law
How Do Students Learn:
Students learn through video lectures, e-books, interactive quizzes, and practice tests.
Advantages of Taking a JumpCourse:
- Conveniently and inexpensively earn college credits
- Self-paced format and can be started and completed anytime
- No expensive textbooks to buy
- Compatible on a desktop, laptop, or iPad through an App