Thrill seekers can bounce around on the park’s countless attractions and see who is the best jumper
About This Deal
- More than 15,000 square feet of inflatable fun await the guests at Jumpin Fun Inflata Park
- Peak time is on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Off-peak time is Monday–Thursday and on Friday or Saturday Glow Nights.
About Jumpin Fun Inflata Park
Jumpin Fun Inflata Park is a place for play and excitement. A place where whole families or groups of friends can get rid of excess energy and find lots of joy in the simple act of bouncing. This indoor jumping park is full of attractions that are sure to satisfy all thrill-seekers. Some of the most iconic ones include:
- JFI Air Rider, a zip rail coaster that lets guests fly through the park suspended 30 feet in the air. A perfect choice for those, who want to see the whole park in all its glory from up above (height restrictions apply)
- Moon Bounce, an area equipped with bounce pads that can make the brave ones jump higher than ever before.
- Melt Down, where rotating inflatable arms try to sweep the players off their feet.
- AirWall Climb, which has no frame and is supported only by air, giving the climbers an extra challenge to reach the top.
- Mountain Climb Slide, an obstacle course and a giant slide, two in one!