Choose from Four Options
- $13 for an open-bounce outing for two children (up to $27 value)
- $27 for an open-bounce outing for four children (up to $54 value)
- $40 for an open-bounce outing for six children, valid Monday–Thursday (up to $81 value)
- $40 for an open-bounce outing for six children, valid Saturday–Sunday (up to $81 value)
Each outing includes the following:
- One open-bounce session (up to $10 value)
- One hot dog or pretzel ($2 value)
- One small drink ($1.50 value)
Click here for open-bounce times. Kids under 2 get in free.
Jumpin Jack’s Inflatable Playland
When kids explore Jumpin Jack’s Inflatable Playland, it's almost as if the different worlds in their imaginations unfold before their eyes. In one section, a giant octopus looms over an inflated ocean-themed obstacle course, where sea turtles, sharks, and other air-filled creatures await. Another bounce structure takes the form of a basketball court, and a carousel-themed bounce house contains the world's only invisible population of clowns. These play areas stand as just three of the seven giant, inflatable structures that cushion the 16,500-square-foot entertainment center. Play structures for kids under 4 keep wee ones entertained, and adults get to have fun, too, with complimentary WiFi and a 50-inch, flatscreen TV.
Choruses of laughter fill these spaces during open-play times and birthdays parties—and Jumpin Jack’s Inflatable Playland's staffers strive to include kids of all stripes. On the second Thursday of every month, they turn off the music and flashing lights for their Jack's Sensory Bounce, welcoming kids with autism and other sensory needs to safely join in on the revelry.