Choose from Four Options
- $10.50 for two hours of jump time for one (up to $18 value)
- $21 for two hours of jump time for two (up to $36 value)
- $85 for a MegaJump weekday party for eight ($120 value)
The MegaJump weekday party includes:
- Two hours of jump time
- Private party room
- Eight bottles of water or two pitchers of soda
- 20% off at the coffee and yogurt shop
- Half off massage
- Free photo session and sheet of photos for the birthday celebrant
$55 for a punchcard good for ten one-hour visits ($80 value)
Rates fluctuate throughout the week based on time and age.
At the Jumpoline Park, the whole family can escape from the everyday stresses of work, school, and gravity. Decked out in rainbow colors, the trampolines send jumpers soaring into the air, giving them the feeling of walking on the moon, where the surface is made of inner-spring mattresses. Jumping teams lob balls at each other in high-flying games in the dodgeball area, and kids age 7 and under leap safely in their own section, protected from injury by padded walls. But this enclave doesn't house just trampolines. Toddlers play in their own soft-surface area, while parents relax under the skilled hands of in-house massage therapists. During breaks, everyone meets up at the coffee shop for a snack or a cup of frozen yogurt.