What You'll Get
Choose from Two Options
C$20 for a meal for two (up to C$36.40 total value)
- One appetizer (up to $6.95 value)
- Two miso soups ($3 value)
- Two sushi rolls (up to $12.50 value)
- One shared rice bowl ($13.95 value)
C$39 for a meal for four (up to C$72.80 total value)
- Two appetizer (up to $13.90 value)
- Four miso soups ($6 value)
- Four sushi rolls (up to $25 value)
- Two shared rice bowls ($27.90 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid towards specialty sushi rolls. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jun Sushi Japanese Restaurant
When hunger strikes, nothing quells a roiling stomach quite like an all-you-can-eat menu. At Jun Sushi Japanese Restaurant, diners reel in traditional sashimi and signature sushi rolls from an ocean of fresh delights. The rich variety means even big eaters will struggle to sample everything. And should less epic hungers strike, the standard menu offers not just sushi but traditional teriyaki, tempura, and udon dishes.