Choose from Four Options
- C$7.50 for admission for one (C$15 value)
- C$25 for a single-day family pass for two adults and three kids (C$52.50 value)
- C$25 for a yearly pass for one person (C$45 value)
- C$50 for a yearly family pass for two adults and three kids (C$95 value)
Jungle Cat World
In 1981, Wolfram and Christa Klose adopted Pasha, a male lion cub. Another lion, Delilha, and a young female tiger, Contessa, would soon be added to keep the young cub company, a move that planted the seeds for what would become Jungle Cat World. More than 30 years later, visitors now encounter dozens of wild animals at the renowned zoological park, including many endangered species.
- Species by Numbers: 31 mammals, 12 birds, 11 reptiles, and 7 invertebrates
- Eye Catchers: African lions, Amur tigers, and other animals visitors encounter during afternoon feeding tours.
- Additional Programs: Wildlife presentations, zoo camps, bed and breakfast behind the scenes tours, night safaris, birthday parties, weddings, and more.
Jungle Cat World 3667 Concession Road 6
Orono, ON L0B 1M0