All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- C$9.25 for admission for one (C$17.70 value)
- C$33 for a single-day family pass for two adults and three kids (C$61.95 value)
- C$26 for a yearly pass for one person (C$44.25 value)
- C$52 for a yearly family pass for two adults and three kids (C$115.04 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Family pass is valid for up to 2 adults and 3 children. Yearly Family pass expires 1 year from activation. Must activate Family Pass by the expiration on your voucher. Single-day passes must be used in 1 visit. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Not valid toward taxes. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jungle Cat World
In 1981, Wolfram and Christa Klose adopted Pasha, a male lion cub. Another lion, Delilha, and a young female tiger, Contessa, would soon be added to keep the young cub company, a move that planted the seeds for what would become Jungle Cat World. More than 30 years later, visitors now encounter dozens of wild animals at the renowned zoological park, including many endangered species.
- Species by Numbers: 31 mammals, 12 birds, 11 reptiles, and 7 invertebrates
- Eye Catchers: African lions, Amur tigers, and other animals visitors encounter during afternoon feeding tours.
- Additional Programs: Wildlife presentations, zoo camps, bed and breakfast behind the scenes tours, night safaris, birthday parties, weddings, and more.