What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- C$7.50 for admission for one (C$15 value)
- C$25 for a single-day family pass for two adults and three kids (C$52.50 value)
- C$25 for a yearly pass for one person (C$45 value)
- C$50 for a yearly family pass for two adults and three kids (C$95 value)
About Jungle Cat World
In 1981, Wolfram and Christa Klose adopted Pasha, a male lion cub. Another lion, Delilha, and a young female tiger, Contessa, would soon be added to keep the young cub company, a move that planted the seeds for what would become Jungle Cat World. More than 30 years later, visitors now encounter dozens of wild animals at the renowned zoological park, including many endangered species.
- Species by Numbers: 31 mammals, 12 birds, 11 reptiles, and 7 invertebrates
- Eye Catchers: African lions, Amur tigers, and other animals visitors encounter during afternoon feeding tours.
- Additional Programs: Wildlife presentations, zoo camps, bed and breakfast behind the scenes tours, night safaris, birthday parties, weddings, and more.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Family pass is valid for up to 2 adults and 3 children. Yearly Family pass expires 1 year from activation. Must activate Family Pass by the expiration on your Groupon. Not valid with any other promotions. Does not include tax. Single-day passes must be used in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.