See exotic animals, such as tigers, jaguars, lions, snow leopards, snakes, and hawks up close
About This Deal
Choose from Four Options
- C$8.75 for admission for one (C$15 value)
- C$31 for a single-day family pass for two adults and three kids (C$61.95 value)
- C$26 for a yearly pass for one person (C$44.25 value)
- C$52 for a yearly family pass for two adults and three kids (C$115.04 value)
Jungle Cat World is open year-round with winter availability subject to weather.
About Jungle Cat World
In 1981, Wolfram and Christa Klose adopted Pasha, a male lion cub. Another lion, Delilha, and a young female tiger, Contessa, would soon be added to keep the young cub company, a move that planted the seeds for what would become Jungle Cat World. More than 30 years later, visitors now encounter dozens of wild animals at the renowned zoological park, including many endangered species.
- Species by Numbers: 31 mammals, 12 birds, 11 reptiles, and 7 invertebrates
- Don't Miss: Afternoon feeding tours start at 1:30 p.m. daily, beginning with African Lions, followed by the Amur Tigers, Black Jaguar, Striped Hyena, Gray Wolves, Snow Leopards, Cougars, and Amur Leopard.
- Additional Programs: Zoo camps, bed and breakfast behind the scenes tours, night safaris, birthday parties, and more.