All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Golf-club designers often consult aerospace engineers to fulfill dreams of experimental-alloy drivers and converting the solar system into a nine-hole executive course. Take your game to the next frontier with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $35 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two, valid Monday through Friday (a $70 value)
- $39 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two, valid Saturday or Sunday (a $78 value)
- $69 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for four, valid Monday through Friday (a $140 value)
- $75 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for four, valid Saturday or Sunday (a $156 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Juniata Golf Club
Open year-round, the course at Juniata Golf Club sprawls over 106 naturally hilly acres and challenges players with tricky lies and imposing hazards that complicate its relatively short length. Frankford Creek winds into play on six holes of the Edmund B. Ault design, ensnaring worm burners in a reedy morass. The par-4 sixth hole exemplifies the difficulty of the course as a whole, measuring just 360 yards in length but forcing shots to climb entirely uphill from tee to shallow green like a marathon-running pack mule.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-66 course
- Total length of 5,275 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 64.8 from the back tees
- Course slope of 109 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole