All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 21, 2013
Reviewed June 18, 2013
· Reviewed June 9, 2018
What You'll Get
Golf-club designers often consult aerospace engineers to fulfill dreams of experimental-alloy drivers and converting the solar system into a nine-hole executive course. Take your game to the next frontier with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $69 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for four, valid Monday–Friday (up to a $140 value)
- $39 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two, valid on Saturday or Sunday (up to a $78 value)
- $75 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for four, valid on Saturday or Sunday (up to a $156 value)
- $35 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two, valid Monday–Friday (up to a $70 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 23, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Services must be used by the same person or group. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Juniata Golf Club
Open year-round, the course at Juniata Golf Club sprawls over 106 naturally hilly acres and challenges players with tricky lies and imposing hazards that complicate its relatively short length. Frankford Creek winds into play on six holes of the Edmund B. Ault design, ensnaring worm burners in a reedy morass. The par-4 sixth hole exemplifies the difficulty of the course as a whole, measuring just 360 yards in length but forcing shots to climb entirely uphill from tee to shallow green like a marathon-running pack mule.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-66 course
- Total length of 5,275 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 64.8 from the back tees
- Course slope of 109 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole