Since the invention of inflation, prices for groceries have skyrocketed and rivers have become traversable. Enjoy the scenic side of economics with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $20 for two tube rentals and one night of camping for two (a $56 value)
- $40 for four tube rentals and one night of camping for four (a $112 value)
- $25 for one canoe rental and one night of camping for two (a $62 value)
- $45 for two canoe rentals and one night of camping for four (a $118 value)
- $40 for two single-kayak rentals and one night of camping for two (an $86 value)
- $70 for four single-kayak rentals and one night of camping for four (a $160 value)
Campers can set up their temporary outdoor home at the center's home base for one night of natural camping on a site without running water or electricity. Camping is not required.
Juniata River Adventures
The shores of the Juniata River abound with lofty trees and verdant plants, creating a scenic backdrop for Juanita River Adventures's aquatic excursions. The family-owned-and-operated company saddles guests into quality and clean tubes, canoes, and kayaks while pointing them toward scenic routes, plentiful fishing holes, and cozy campsites. Staff at their headquarters lease fishing rods and tackle, while their campgrounds speckle with picnic tables, horseshoe pits, and a beach-volleyball court. Throughout the trip, guests have the chance to witness diverse wildlife— such as bald eagles, smallmouth bass, and tech-startup employees on wilderness team-building retreats—in its natural habitat.
96% of 105 customers recommend
“Friendly staff, great fun”
“WE HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE AND WOULD GO THERE AGAIN. THE KIDS ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT IT AND MAKING LISTS OF WHO TO TAKE THE NEXT TIME. ”
“We had a great time tubing and would definitely recommend it to our friends!”