For $70, today's side deal gets you $150 worth of junk removal from Junk Patrol.
- Environmentally friendly junk removal services, offering residential and commercial junk removal
- Junk Patrol will help clear unwanted furniture, appliances, yard debris, construction materials, or office equipment
- Prices set according to the volume of the junk: from 1/4 of a truck bed ($150) to a full truck bed ($450)
- Provides free junk removal estimates
- All items are recycled, donated, or carefully disposed
Junk Patrol helps simplify clients' homes with a streamlined, three-step process. After customers call to set up an initial appointment, uniformed technicians arrive to survey the unwanted junk and furnish a price quote that includes all labor and disposal fees. Then their strong-armed staff whisks away the cargo that same day, hauling off furniture, electronics, and construction material to a dump, donation center, or recycling facility. Junk Patrol also offers a selection of labor services, such as moving furniture or loading and unloading a U-Haul.