What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Nine Options
- One-day juice cleanse including shipping ($80 value)
- Three-day juice cleanse for one ($180 value)
- Three-day juice cleanse for one with 12 booster shots ($228 value)
- Three-day juice cleanse for two ($330 value)
- Three-day juice cleanse for two with 12 booster shots ($426 value)
- Five-day juice cleanse for one ($280 value)
- Five-day juice cleanse for one with 12 booster shots ($328 value)
- Five-day Juice ‘Till Dinner cleanse for one ($195 value)
- Five-day Juice ‘Till Dinner cleanse for one with 12 booster shots ($243 value)
Full cleanses consist of six 16-ounce drinks, and Juice ‘Till Dinner cleanses consist of four 16-ounce drinks. The booster shots are each 1 ounce. All drinks are perishable after three days. Unless they are frozen, drinks should be consumed within that time to avoid spoilage.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Free shipping; delivery date can be chosen upon checking out based on availability. Not valid with other coupons or promotional codes/offers. Two-cleanse package must be redeemed in one purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Jus by Julie
Nutritionist Julie started making juices simply because she was unable to eat as many greens each day as she would have liked. But after she and her husband started juicing, the results were better than they had imagined—she felt leaner and he dropped his cholesterol 70 points. After word got out on Julie's homemade juices, so many of her friends wanted some that she had to wake up at 4 a.m. each morning to make enough for everyone.
When Julie realized that she and her kitchen couldn't handle the growing demand, she decided to launch Jus by Julie, a line of blended kosher juices. The juices are blended instead of pressed so they maintain their vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and antioxidants. As a result, there are two full cups of veggies in each juice, which can be ordered individually or as part of three- or five-day cleanses.
To complement the juices, Jus by Julie now makes a line of 100% vegan, gluten-free soups. Like the juices, the soups are made from whole, fresh ingredients and contain no preservatives, artificial flavors, or added colors. All can be enjoyed chilled or hot.