After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Nine Options
- One-day juice cleanse for one ($80 value)
- Three-day juice cleanse for one ($200 value)
- Three-day juice cleanse for one with 12 booster shots ($248 value)
- Three-day juice cleanse for two ($350 value)
- Three-day juice cleanse for two with 12 booster shots ($446 value)
- Five-day juice cleanse for one ($300 value)
- Five-day juice cleanse for one with 12 booster shots ($348 value)
- Five-day Juice ‘Till Dinner cleanse for one ($215 value)
- Five-day Juice ‘Till Dinner cleanse for one with 12 booster shots ($263 value)
Full cleanses consist of six 16-ounce drinks, and Juice ‘Till Dinner cleanses consist of four 16-ounce drinks. The booster shots are each 1 ounce. All drinks are perishable after three days. Unless they are frozen, drinks should be consumed within that time to avoid spoilage.
Jus by Julie
Nutritionist Julie started making juices simply because she was unable to eat as many greens each day as she would have liked. But after she and her husband started juicing, she was feeling leaner, her husband's cholesterol had dropped 70 points, and she had to field so many calls from friends asking her to make them some that she started waking up at 4 a.m. each day to make enough for everyone.
When Julie realized that she and her kitchen couldn't handle the growing demand for her homemade juices, she launched Jus by Julie, a line of blended kosher juices. The juices are blended (instead of pressed) so that they maintain their vitamins, minerals, enzymes, or antioxidants. As a result, there are two full cups of veggies in each juice, which can be ordered individually or as part of three- or five-day cleanses.
To complement the juices, Jus by Julie now makes a line of 100% vegan, gluten-free soups. Like the juices, the soups are made from whole, fresh ingredients and contain no preservatives, artificial flavors, or added colors. All can be enjoyed chilled or hot.