Amusement park features a fifth-mile go-kart track and a constantly changing miniature-golf course
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: Sunday–Thursday 10 a.m.–10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 10 a.m.–11 p.m.
- One go-kart session is a five-minute ride.
- The mini-golf course features 18 holes, water hazards, and sand traps.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Children must be 10 or older and at least 54 inches to drive a go-kart; children under 10 ride free with an adult. Activities cannot be substituted. Tax is not included. Rides and rounds can be shared. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jus-Fun Amusements
Since 1981, families have flocked to Jus-Fun Amusements, where they can zip around the hairpin turns of a go-kart track and fight each other with water balloons in the Water Wars arena.
- A mini-golf course, where the obstacles change once a month to challenge repeat visitors
- Batting cages that host pitch speeds between 40 and 85 mph