During the trip, participants can see dolphins in their natural habitat as well as enjoy swimming and shelling on the beach
About This Deal
- Duration of trip: three hours
- Departure location: 2500 Main Street, Fort Myers Beach, FL
- Departure times: vary depending on tides
- Closed for maintenance 10/20/20-11/19/20.
- Age restriction: none
- What’s included: beach stop for shelling and swimming
- The sights: dolphins in their natural habitat, Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphin, and Estero Bay wildlife
- The vessel: Jaybird II, was custom designed to get customers up close and personal with dolphin, manatee, and other wildlife. Plenty of room for coolers and gear and is easily wheelchair accessible.
- Adult beverages welcome
- During the trip, the participants can learn about the intricate mangrove system.
About Just Add Water and Sun
If exploring for a private excursion, look no further than Just Add Water and Sun. Diving dolphins, mangrove forests, and sandy beaches make Estero Bay/Matanzas Harbor and Fort Myers Beach irresistible places to explore by boat. And Just Add Water and Sun makes it easy to do just that.
After plying the waters of SW Florida for over 15 years, Captain Joe is eager to share his wealth of knowledge and love of the water with his guests. The vessel, Jaybird II, was custom designed to get you up close and personal with all of the wildlife in the area. She is extremely comfortable with plenty of room for all of your coolers and gear as well as being easily accessible for wheelchairs.