All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Eating is necessary for human survival, along with breathing, sleeping, and remaining still while a curious velociraptor rummages through your closet. Practice survival tactics with today’s Groupon to Just Breakfast by Day, Persian Cuisine by Night in Morgan Hill. Choose from the following options:
- For $15, you get a prix fixe breakfast for two (up to a $33 total value)
- For $29, you get a prix fixe breakfast for four (up to a $66 total value).
<p> The breakfast includes:
- One specialty omelet per person (up to a $9.25 value/person)
- Two sides per group of two (up to a $8 value/group of two)
- One drink per person (up to a $3.25 value/person)
Breakfast is served from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. on weekdays, and from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. on weekends.
- For $25, you get a prix fixe Persian dinner for two (up to a $52 total value)
- For $45, you get a prix fixe Persian dinner for four (up to a $100 total value)
<p> The Persian dinner includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $8 value) (Mediterranean platter only for four-person option; a $12 value)
- One kebab per person, excluding barg, boneless lamb, and saltani (up to a $19 value/person)
- One soft drink per person (a $3 value per person)
Just Breakfast by Day, Persian Cuisine by Night’s rotating battalion of expert chefs whip up energizing omelets from the breakfast menu to appease morning munchies before restyling the sunny café into a Persian palace brandishing a dinner menu replete with plates of succulent kebabs. A mild-mannered breakfast joint, the diurnal diner upholsters specialty omelets with such savory fixins as bacon and avocado packed into the summer omelet, or fresh spinach, mushrooms, swiss cheese, and Homeric poems distending the greek omelet, each served with hash browns and toast.
Starting at 5 p.m. Tuesday–Sunday, the yellow walls shed their daytime persona and adorn themselves with Persian accoutrements such as elegant candlesticks, Persian tablecloths, and rugs. Diners curious to try out the latest fad of eating can ease into the process with starters that include the smoked taste of fire-roasted eggplant in the baba gannouj, or the mast o khiar—greek yogurt infused with fresh cucumbers and mint. Sprinkled with persian saffron and olive oil, the marinated kebabs showcase a host of meats including cornish hen and USDA choice beef.
Though Just Breakfast by Day, Persian Cuisine by Night sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 27, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. See meal exclusions. Dine-in only. Valid only at Morgan Hill location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.