Salt Room session can remedy respiratory system problems, detoxify the body, improve the condition of the skin, and more
About This Deal
- The session begins with the clients taking off their shoes and storing their belongings in a basket. When they enter the salt room, kept at the temperature of 68–7F and 40–50% humidity, they can sit comfortably in chairs and relax, listening to the sounds of birds or waves.
- Amenities: loaning library, blankets
- What to wear: comfortable clothes.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the room.
- After the session, some people experience a runny nose, slight cough, or minor tightness in the chest.
- From clearing the lungs to improving skin condition, salt rooms can perk up the entire body. Read our guide to learn more.
About Just Breathe
Just Breathe's name can seem surprising at first glance, but makes perfect sense. When visitors come to their salt room sessions, all they have to do is relax while listening to the sounds of waves or chirping birds and simply breathe, and the salt does the rest. Just Breathe aims to promote wellness and relaxation through natural means, helping its clients remedy a range of health conditions without medication.