Losing weight can be life altering, especially when you consider that your dog may no longer recognize and love you. Become a new you with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$30 for a 28-Day Fitness Challenge program (a $150 value)
- Personalized nutrition and health-management plans
- Weekly one-on-one nutritional coaching
- Fitness assessment, including measuring of body composition, muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance, and flexibility
- Unlimited Les Mills group fitness classes
- Support from a personal coach
$125 for the above 28-Day Fitness Challenge program with four personal-training sessions (a $250 value)
Alan Threatt, the head coach and NFPT-certified trainer at Just Fit, is his clients’ greatest ally. Along with a team of other inspirational coaches, Alan leads one-on-one personal-training sessions tailored to each client's needs. The crew also blasts away calories during group classes, such as Les Mills BodyPump barbell classes that use a low-weight, high-repetition technique to work every major muscle group. Just Fit also offers ladies-only classes, such as the Busy Woman’s Workout and Bridal Boot Camp. To boost results, Alan and team dole out expert nutritional advice.
“Great facility and class. Very friendly staff. I look forward to coming back.”
“The instructors are great. Personable, friendly and willing to help first timers.”
“I loved my first workout and look forward to many more.”