Karate-belt colors correspond to levels of distinction: black indicates master, white indicates apprentice, and clear indicates vulnerability to dishonest belt salesmen. Learn a spectrum of skills with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for 10 martial-arts classes (a $195 value)
- $15 for 20 martial-arts classes (a $390 value)
Instructors divide martial-arts training into three levels. Li'l Dragons classes teach the basics to tots (3–5 years old); kids' martial arts (6–11 years old) builds on those foundations; and teen and adult classes (12 and older) impart skills designed to help students build confidence, fight off peer pressure, and defend themselves against ne'er-do-wells.
Classes meet on the following days and times:
- Li'l Dragons: Monday at 4:30 p.m. or 5 p.m., Thursday at 4 p.m. or 4:30 p.m., and Saturday at 9:30 a.m.
- Kids: Monday at 5:30 p.m., Tuesday at 5:45 p.m., Wednesday at 5:45 p.m., Thursday at 5 p.m., and Saturday at 10 a.m.
- Teen and Adult: Monday at 7 p.m., Tuesday at 7:30 p.m., Wednesday at 6:30 p.m., Thursday at 8:15 p.m., and Saturday at 10 a.m.