A cheese pizza is a blank canvas just waiting to be decorated with pepperoni to symbolize life, onions to symbolize sorrow, and pineapple to symbolize fruit. Eat something meaningful with today’s Groupon to Just Pizza in Gibsonville. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get a football party package, valid for carry-out on Sunday, February 5, only (a $34 total value). The package includes:
- Cheese breadsticks (a $3.50 value)
- Two large pizzas with two toppings on each (a $26.50 value)
- Two 2-liter bottles of soda (a $4 value)<p>
- For $10, you get $20 worth of carry-out fare. The menu catalogs items such as 14-inch one-topping pizzas for $12, calzones starting at $5.75, and baked ziti for $6.50.<p>
Just Pizza—family-owned for two generations—houses an old-fashioned brick oven, which slowly bakes hand-tossed pies to a chewy, crispy finish that occupies a happy medium between thin crust and deep dish. On February 5, the sports-minded staff supplies get-togethers with enough party fare to fuel marathon cheering sessions or celebrations lasting one hour for each year the president—the first president—has aged. Two large pies support a duo of toppings—such as pepperoni, hot dogs, or jalapenos—under a turf of stringy, gooey mozzarella. Between slices, guests can run routes around their fellow diners while clutching a basket of cheesy breadsticks and diving toward frosty two-liters of soda sitting on the table.
112 W Main St.
Gibsonville, North Carolina 27249