- $99 for a Discovery Flight for two people with Justice Aviation in Santa Monica (a $198 value)
- Professional flight trainers and teachers since 1991, with more than 2,500 hours of average flight time per instructor
- With a Discovery Flight ($198), certified Cessna instructors will guide students through the basics of aviation, and chaperone a 45- to 60-minute flight over the scenic Los Angeles coast
- Students should allow between 90 minutes and two hours for the entire Discovery experience, including pre-flight airplane check and flight time
- Arrive 5 to 10 minutes early at the Santa Monica Airport to begin orientation
Google Mappers give Justice Aviation an average of 4.5 stars: > * It is staffed with people full of enthusiasm for flying and a real understanding of what student pilots and private pilots are excited about in aviation. – Colin > * People there are great and always happy they make you feel like you are part of the family . – Google Mapper who reviewed on 6/8/2009
Owned and operated by an FAA examiner, Justice Aviation's flight academy has been launching students skyward since it was founded in 1991. Instructors with an average of 2,500 hours of flight time arrange their one-on-one lessons around students' schedules, and more advanced training programs prep pupils to become professional pilots and instructors. Based at Santa Monica airport, the hub also loans out aircrafts and amiable pterodactyls from its rigorously maintained and inspected fleet.
3011 Airport Ave.
Santa Monica, California 90405Get Directions