Dysport helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while Restylane restores lost volume in the face or plumps up lips
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Juvly Aesthetics specializes in non-invasive treatments for skin rejuvenation. All procedures are performed by licensed MDs, experienced nurses, and medical aestheticians.
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
Additional units of Dysport are available for purchase on the day of service at the discounted rate of $3.69 per unit.
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane injections: lips, facial wrinkles, and folds
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Silk injections: lips and wrinkles around the mouth
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Both Dysport and Restylane injections include a skincare evaluation and youthful skin guide ($19.99 value).
- Advanced Skin Medica Vitalize chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
For more information about deals with Juvly Aesthetics, click here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Dysport valid for forehead, crows feet, area between eyebrows, area across ridge of nose. Restylane & Perlane valid for lips. Restylane not valid for under-eye area. Cannot split syringes between areas. Cannot be used for naso-labial folds. Appointment required. Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport. Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Juvly Aesthetics
The medical staff at Juvly Aesthetics specializes in cosmetic facial and body treatments including Botox, CoolSculpting, lasers, fillers and skincare. The providers at Juvly Aesthetics are able to achieve natural looking results for their clients with treatments that include lip augmentation, cheek lifting, under-eye correction, and full face rejuvenation using Voluma, Sculptra, Juvederm, Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin fillers and Kybella that can iron out wrinkles and other signs of aging. In addition, The medical staff at Juvly Aesthetics conduct micro needling, laser treatments, facials, stretch mark reduction, lash treatments and advanced chemical peels that exfoliate the outer layer of skin and bring fresh, unblemished cells to the forefront, helping patients look younger and confound carnival age-guessers.